Purchase regulations for gift vouchers at Maha Punye Ayurveda studio and its online store via www.mahapunye.com.
1. The Regulations specify the conditions for the purchase of gift voucher.
2. The seller of this gift vouchers is Paulina Krzętowska / Salon Maha Punye Ayurveda, Ul. Ruczaj 43 U2B, 30-409 Kraków. NIP: 5532371107 Regon: 123131161 and Martyna Kasprzak / Salon Maha Punye Ayurveda, ul. Ruczaj 43 U2B, 30-409 Kraków NIP: 6762476603, Regon: 123136369. Sales assistants can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: 539 338 836 or by post at: Salon Maha Punye Ayurveda Ul. Ruczaj 43 U2B 30-409 Kraków.
3. The condition of placing an order in the Online Store by the Customer is to read these Regulations and accept its conditions during the implementation of the Order
4. All prices on the website www.mahapunye.com are gross prices given in Polish zlotys.
5. In the case of an online order, where the data provided is not complete, we will contact the person purchasing the coupon. If contact is not possible, please contact the buyer. If no contact is made, we will cancel the order.
6. The list and details of the treatments are available on the website www.mahapunye.com in the "offer" tab. Amount coupons can be found at www.mahapunye.com in the ’gift coupons’ tab.
7. The www.przelewy24.pl system supports only Polish banks. People who do not have an account with a Polish bank can use the www.paypal.com system. Please contact us in advance in this case, we will then send you a payment request from the Paypal system.
Ordering and payment rules:
1. There are two types of invitations to choose from:
selected treatment from the offer of the Maha Punye Ayurveda Studio, and a quota, any choice of treatment within the value of the invitation
2. The payment for the selected treatment or for a coupon of the indicated value should be made by transfer via the electronic payment system www.przelewy24.pl, through the paypal.com system, a traditional bank transfer, or in person at the salon by card or cash.
3. The customer making the purchase is asked to provide his personal and contact details, as well as if he wishes a personal voucher of the recipient’s personal data.
4. The gift voucher will be available after payment has been received.
5. The voucher can be picked up in person at the company’s headquarters or will be sent by e-mail, or by post, as wished. In the case of traditional shipping, the price of the priority parcel is added to the price of the service, which is sent on the next business day.
6. During the coupon realization in PDF version, the coupon printout, electronic file on mobile or the order number itself is respected.
7. The coupon is valid for 6 months.
8. The service will be performed after prior booking at the Maha Punye Ayurveda Salon ul. Ruczaj 43 U2B 30-409 Kraków.
Returns and complaints:
1. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of purchase without giving a reason. In the event of withdrawal from the purchase, within 14 days, the customer is asked to provide full details for cash refund.
2. Please submit any reservations and complaints to the email address email@example.com. The complaint will be considered within 14 days of notification.
Confidentiality and privacy protection:
1. The administrator of databases of personal data provided by customers of the online store in connection with purchases is the Service Provider.
2. All data obtained from the buyer will be used to process the order, and every customer has the right to inspect them. Data is provided voluntarily.
1. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply, and in relation to consumers also the provisions of consumer laws.
2. Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the performance of concluded contracts between the Store and the Customers, will be considered by the competent court in accordance with the provisions on property and local jurisdiction in accordance with the Act of 17.11.1964 Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43 item 296 as amended).