In the interests of the quality of our services, we have introduced a limit on the number of purchases of gift vouchers. The limit is related to the lack of sufficient space, time and processing power of our team. We are a small, intimate salon with limited causative power, so please respect the above limit. We invite you to purchase in the next month.
Terms and conditions of purchaising the gift vouchers and the carnets
Purchase regulations for the gift vouchers and the carnets at Maha Punye Ayurveda online store via www.mahapunye.com.
1.The Regulations specify the conditions for the purchase of gift voucher.
2. The seller of the gift vouchers and the carnets by www.mahapunye.com website is Martyna Kasprzak / Salon Maha Punye Ayurveda, ul. Ruczaj 43 U2B, 30-409 Kraków NIP: 6762476603, Regon: 123136369. The Seller can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: 539 338 836 or by post at: Salon Maha Punye Ayurveda Ul. Ruczaj 43 U2B 30-409 Kraków.
3.The seller of the gift vouchers and the the carnets in the salon is the seller about and also Paulina Krzętowska/Salon Maha Punye Ayurveda ul. Ruczaj 43 U2B 30-409 Kraków NIP:5532371107 Regon: 123131161. The Sellers can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com, by phone: 539 338 836 or by post at: Salon Maha Punye Ayurveda Ul. Ruczaj 43 U2B 30-409 Kraków
4. The condition of placing an order in the Online Store by the Customer is to read these Regulations and accept its conditions during the implementation of the Order.
5. All prices on the website www.mahapunye.com are gross prices given in Polish zlotys.
6. In the case of an online order, where the data provided is not complete, we will contact the person purchasing the voucher or the carnet. If contact is not possible, please contact the buyer. If no contact is made, we will cancel the order.
7. The list and details of the treatments are available on the website www.mahapunye.com in the "offer" tab. Amount vouchers can be found at www.mahapunye.com in the ’gift vouchers’ tab. The list of the carnets can be found in the “carnets” tab.
8. The www.przelewy24.pl system supports only Polish banks. People who do not have an account with a Polish bank can use the www.paypal.com system. Please contact us in advance in this case, we will then send you a payment request from the Paypal system.
II. Rules for ordering gift vouchers and making payments through the website www.mahapunye.com:
1. There are two types of gift vouchers to choose from:
- a selected treatment from the Maha Punye Ayurveda salon offer
- a the voucher of the free value - free choice of treatment within the value of the invitation. If the coupon value is high, you can use it again and again until the funds are all used.
2. The fee for the selected treatment or the amount coupon should be paid by bank transfer via the electronic payment system www.przelewy24.pl. The Przelewy24 system is connected to the online store at www.mahapunye.com. If there is a situation that the transaction has been interrupted, the customer has the option to repeat it up to 15 minutes from the start of purchasing the coupon. If the payment has not been completed by this time, please contact us so that we can complete the transaction. If necessary, after consultation with us, you will be able to finalize the payment by other methods: direct transfer to your account, paypal system, card or cash in the salon.
3. The customer making the purchase is asked to provide his personal and contact details
-e-mail and telephone number, and also, if he/she wishes, a personal data of the voucher receiver. If the buyer does not provide the data of the recipient, the system will generate an anonymous voucher.
4. The gift voucher is generated automatically by the system. After making the payment, the system will send you a link to download the coupon in pdf form.
5. When redeeming the coupon in PDF version, the coupon printout, the file on the phone or the order number itself are respected.
6. The voucher is valid for 6 months.
7. The service will be provided after prior reservation at the Maha Punye Ayurveda Salon, ul. Ruczaj 43 U2B 30-409 Kraków.
8. There is a limit for purchasing vouchers. We sell 15 vouchers montly. Plrease respect that limit.
III. Rules for ordering the carnets and making payments through the website www.mahapunye.com:
1.By purchasing the subscription - you benefit from a discounted price for the treatment of your choice.
2.The carnet pass is valid for 10 the same treatments or the treatments of the same value. During the purchase, the customer decides on one of the available tickets in the price list and during its implementation it is not possible to change to another.
3.The pass is paid in advance. The amount due for the selected pass should be paid by bank transfer via the electronic payment system www.przelewy24.pl. The Przelewy24 system is connected to the online store at www.mahapunye.com. If there is a situation that the transaction has been interrupted, the customer has the option to repeat it up to 15 minutes from the start of purchasing the carnet. If the payment has not been completed by this time, please contact us so that we can complete the transaction. If necessary, after consultation with us, you will be able to finalize the payment by other methods: direct transfer to your account, paypal system, card or cash in the salon.
4.The customer purchasing the carnet is asked to provide his personal and contact details - e-mail address and telephone number, as well as his name and surname in the appropriate place to personalize the subscription. If the customer does not provide his data, the system will generate an anonymous subscription. The pass will include the number, expiry date, price, type and duration of selected treatments and a field for marking the treatments used.
5.In the salon, the buyer receives a paper version of the carnet confirming the purchase. The personal data of the buyer will be placed on the subscription card, i.e. the name and surname as well as the type of treatment, the value of the subscription, the number of the subscription and the expiry date.
6. Each time, the buyer is obliged to present the carnet before performing the service in order to mark the treatment used.
7.The carnet is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. It is not possible to extend the validity of the subscription, unless the seller decides otherwise in exceptional circumstances.
8.The pass that has not been used within 12 months will be forfeited.
9.One pass may be used by more than one person, provided that the seller has been informed about other customers authorized to use this pass by the person who paid for the pass.
10.In the event of a carnet purchase, it is not possible to resign and return cash for the previously paid subscription during its implementation. The unused value of the subscription is not refundable.
11. If the owner of the carnet (the person who paid for the pass) has left, fell ill, died, or cannot use the pass for other reasons, and has not personally authorized another person to use it, the pass will be treated as used after the expiry date. In the above-mentioned situations, we ask the buyer or his family member / authorized person to contact us in advance.
12. If the carnet is lost by the buyer, the seller will issue a duplicate.
13.It is not possible to purchase a subscription for discounted services with periodic promotion.
Values of the Carnets:
1. A canet worth PLN 1450 for 10 45 minutes of manual massages - you save PLN 150.
2. A carent worth PLN 1650 for 10 60-minute manual massages - you save PLN 150
3. A carnet worth PLN 1800 for 10 manual massages of 75 minutes - you save PLN 200
4. A carent worth PLN 2150 for 10 90 minutes of manual massages - you save PLN 250
5. A carent worth PLN 2,700 for 10 massages of 120 minutes of manual - you save PLN 300
6. A carent worth PLN 3200 for 10 massages 120 minutes Pinda Svedana - you save PLN 300
7. A carent worth PLN 3200 for 10 massages 120min Vishesh + Shirodhara - you save PLN 300.
8. A carnet worth PLN 2150 for 10 massages 75 minutes Udvartana - you save PLN 250
9. A carnet worth PLN 1800 for 10 massages 60 minutes Prista Pinda Svedana - you save PLN 200
10. A carnet worth PLN 1650 for 10 treatments 60 minutes Nasya - you save PLN 150
IV. Returns and complaints:
1. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of purchase without giving a reason. In the event of withdrawal from the purchase, within 14 days, the customer is asked to provide full details for cash refund.
2. Please submit any reservations and complaints to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint will be considered within 14 days of notification.
V. Confidentiality and privacy protection:
1. The administrator of databases of personal data provided by customers of the online store in connection with purchases is the Service Provider.
2. All data obtained from the buyer will be used to process the order, and every customer has the right to inspect them. Data is provided voluntarily.
1. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply, and in relation to consumers also the provisions of consumer laws.
2. Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the performance of concluded contracts between the Store and the Customers, will be considered by the competent court in accordance with the provisions on property and local jurisdiction in accordance with the Act of 17.11.1964 Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43 item 296 as amended).